Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's finally here!

So, it's finally here!  The blog of all blogs.  The blog to end all blogs.  Well, not really.  But it's finally here.  The story of The Carrigan's.  Chris, Ashley, Floyd, Phoenix, and Ally.

Why is the blog named Karrigan with a "K"?
Short answer - The phone company is dumb.
Long answer - The phone company is dumb and for over 2 years we have been "inadvertently misplaced" in our local phone book, trying unsuccessfully numerous times to be "replaced" in  the correct location.  The last person just said "I'd just deal with it if I were you."

So, we've decided to deal with it.  Embrace it.  Love it. Forgetta bout it!

Plus with the "K" I can be more like the Kardashians.  Big booty and all. :)

I doubt my blog will be world famous and I certainly don't want to give The Pioneer Woman a run for her money.  But I do have stories to tell, thoughts to think on, and free time aplenty. So what better way than to share it all?

Lookout blog world:  The Karrigan's Have Arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment